We've put together a brief guide below to offer some advice on how to take Flow State Pre Workout and how to vary the serving size depending on different factors.
Many people often feel the need to take more than 1 scoop of Pre Workout per serving because the Pre Workout they are taking is under-dosed with the critical ingredients that improve your performance.
This is not the case with Flow State Pre Workout. Only under specific circumstances would you need to increase the serving size of our Pre Workout (noted below).
A full scoop of Flow State Pre Workout is the perfect medium for many different fitness workouts, correctly dosed with everything you need to reach peak performance and smash your workout!
Directions for Flow State Pre Workout
Mix 1 scoop with 250-300ml of water and drink approximately 30 minutes before your workout.
Feel free to adjust your serving size to suit your experience with pre workouts, workout objectives and routine.
You can add an additional 25-50% of a scoop if you are:
- An experienced Pre Workout user who prefers higher stimulant/caffeine dosages
- Doing very heavy lifts or pushing for a personal best
- Maintaining a body weight of approximately 90kg+ (198lbs / 14 stone 2lbs)
You can use 50-75% of a single scoop if you are:
- Using a Pre Workout supplement for the first time or are relatively inexperienced with Pre Workouts
- Doing short gym workouts around 45mins e.g. HIIT and circuit classes
- Doing cardio workouts
- Training in the evening
- Sensitive to caffeine
If you have any questions on how to take our Pre Workout supplement, feel free to reach out to us and we will get back to you as soon as possible!